How to reach us
From north east Europe (Brennero)
– Take the Mezzocorona motorway exit, follow directions towards Passo Tonale; at Ponte di Legno continue for 4 km, cross the town of Temù and at the roundabout after the town take the second exit and follow the directions.
From north west Europe or north west Italy (Milan and Bergamo airports)
– Take the A4 motorway towards Venezia and exit at the Rovato exit; follow the directions for the lake – Lago di Iseo-Vallecamonica. Take the freeway and continue until the end. At the end follow the directions towards Edolo – Ponte di Legno. At Temù, at the roundabout take the first exit and follow the directions.
From north east Italy and centre south Italy
– Exit the A4 motorway at Brescia centro and take the ring road towards Milano – Lago d’Iseo. Follow directions to Lago d’Iseo – Vallecamonica, stay on the freeway until it ends. At the end follow the directions towards Edolo – Ponte di Legno. At Temù, at the roundabout take the first exit and follow the directions.
Please remember that:
– The Mortirolo and Gavia passes are open as from the beginning of June to the first snow falls
– During winter snow tyres are compulsory or snow chains must be kept in the vehicle.
– In order to avoid ignition problems in winter, diesel vehicles must:
– – Fill up with diesel on arrival ( “safe” arctic diesel”)
– – Before leaving check the state of the battery and fuel filter.